Colesco are currently recruiting for a Balance Sheet Analyst for a global business based in the centre of Glasgow.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a listed business with a growing finance team and a culture which promotes career progression.
The Balance Sheet Analyst will be responsible for:
• Commentary and analysis on movements whilst meeting reporting requirements
• Month, quarterly and year end financial reporting
• Ensuring accounts are fully reconciled and all entries meet standards
• Responsible for full balance sheet reconciliations meeting US Gaap reporting
• Ensuring all timescales and reporting deadlines are met
• Responsible for BS financial controls and SOX reporting
• Dealing with both finance and non-finance stakeholders across the business
• Overseeing a team of 2
The successful candidate for this role will be a qualified accountant with experience in a global finance team, strong communication and management experience and exposure to US Gaap reporting and SOX.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate. Salary is circa £50k + benefits dependant on experience.
If you are interested, please send your cv to email@example.com confirming your current salary and benefits and your notice period.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice. Please call us for further details