Experienced BA required for a for a high-profile FS client in Glasgow. This position will see you work within the Project & Change Management team to deliver process and technology changes to the business. Financial services experience is highly desirable.
The primary role will involve analysis, requirements gathering, solution design, functional testing and UAT co-ordination. You will work closely with the business teams to interpret and clearly define the objectives, requirements and the critical success factors of any changes. You will be responsible for designing and clearly documenting the solution, covering any required process changes, application functionality, usability and logical data structures.
• Act as a bridge between the business and project teams.
• Support and provide feedback to project managers, development, testing and business representatives.
• Work with the business & IT project representatives to define succinct and measurable solution objectives.
• Document clear and testable business requirements and functional design specifications.
• To own and manage the integrity of the functional solution being delivered.
• Assist the testing team in the definition of functional test conditions and expected results.
• Organise & facilitate UAT planning and execution.
• Business support during the post implementation warranty period.
• Experience of working directly with Advisory services with a solid understanding of operating model principals and front-to-back processing is required.
• Demonstrable success as BA working on a range of projects during: Analysis & Design, System & Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Application Implementation
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to our Technology Team email@example.com or call us on 0141 331 9380.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.