We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Supervisor for a permanent. Our client is a leading supplier of refrigeration, air conditioning, mechanical and electrical building services. This position is office based.
Ideally you will have worked with a M&E company recently in a supervisory role or working as a lead engineer.
• To provide technical support through the helpdesk function to engineers, clients, and non-technical colleagues.
• Allocating work to engineers.
• Planning PPM, reactive, repair and project works.
• To be fully aware of contractual requirements.
• Take a pro-active approach to customer service.
• Remain fully aware of customer needs always.
• To ensure all paperwork and administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are kept maintained and up to date.
• Applicants must be a time served electrician.
• Experience in dealing with all types of electrical work within the FM services sector.
• Ideally you will have substantial experience working on large commercial contracts and happy working in an office based environment.
• Strong customer care focus
• Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
• High levels of communication skills
• IT literate
• Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be based in or around the Glasgow area. This position will require working on a rotational shift pattern that include Saturdays.
In the first instance please send your CV to Maxine McGrath – email@example.com or call on 0141 331 9380
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.