Colesco Consulting are working with a leading retail bank based in Edinburgh for a Regulatory Accountant
The purpose of this role is to support management, statutory and regulatory reporting as well as assisting in group oversight and assurance.
Key duties include:
• Statutory, regulatory and management reporting
• Planning, forecasting and stress testing
• Processing of month end results and production of monthly variance analysis
• Improving financial performance
• Prepare statutory accounts for a number of entities
• Financial reporting and variance analysis
• Ensure best practice financial controls are maintained at all times
• Monthly forecasting and reporting
To be successful for this role you should be able to demonstrate an ability to understand and summarise complex financial information. Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA is essential. This role would ideally suit someone looking for their first move out of practice.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.