Colesco are currently recruiting for an industry leader client based in Edinburgh city centre. They require a financial analyst to apply and enhance financial management methods and drive enhanced value and efficiencies across the business
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Development of models and underlying processes to improve effectiveness of accounting and financial management practices
• Ensuring relevant balance sheet accounts are reconciled and reviewed monthly
• Deliver timely and insightful analysis and MI
• Producing reports
• Support the management of both profit and loss account and balance sheet
• Ongoing process improvement
• Working on ad hoc finance systems projects
• Process mapping
• Dealing with finance and IT stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate strong systems accounting background with experience in MI reporting. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or studying towards a professional finance qualification.
If you match the criteria above, please email your cv to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.