Colesco Consulting are currently recruiting for an outstanding opportunity for a qualified accountant who is looking to progress their career within a market leading company with a global presence. Our client is one of the top employers in the Scottish market which provides a positive working environment and offers significant training and development opportunities.
Due to further growth, they require a Financial Analyst to join their existing team. The position is a key part of a small, high calibre team of qualified accountants. This is a long term fixed term contract that could become permanent.
You will be responsible for all statutory and financial accounts including but not limited to:
The main duties of the role will include:
• The provision of accurate and timeous month end reporting for senior management
• Analysis and commentary of the reports
• Preparation and consolidation of balance sheet accounts and reporting on any variances
• Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Dealing with any adhoc project enquiries that require accountancy related information
• Ensuring all financial controls are adhered to
• Continuous process improvement
• Extensive use of Excel, setting up and manipulation of complex data
The ideal candidate for this role be ICAS/ICAEW/ACCA qualified or equivalent however, if you have the experience above and are part qualified or qualified by experience, you may also be considered. Ideally, you will have recent experience of working in a manufacturing or FMCG company
Salary for this role is around £40k + bonus and excellent benefits.
Please note, this is an immediately requirement and only candidates who are available to start within a month will be considered.
If you are interested, please send your cv to email@example.com stating your current salary and notice period.