We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance electrician for a permanent role working as a static engineer on a prestigious site in Edinburgh city centre. The role will be primarily working on one site however the successful candidate will be required to cover other local sites on occasion. The successful candidate will be working with a national company with UK coverage.
Ideally you will have worked with a facilities management company recently doing electrical maintenance work.
• To undertake electrical maintenance including, PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk support function.
• To effectively use handheld technology for all planned and reactive works.
• To be fully aware of contractual requirements.
• Take a pro-active approach to customer service.
• Remain fully aware of customer needs always.
• To ensure all paperwork and administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are kept maintained and up to date.
• Covering other local sites occasionally.
• Work as part of the on-call rota.
• Applicants must be a time served electrician with City & Guilds 2360 part 1 & 2 with IEE 17th edition Regulations.
• Experience in dealing with all types of electrical maintenance and installation work, within the services sector
• Ideally you will have substantial experience working on large commercial contracts and happy working in client facing environments.
• Strong customer care focus
• Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
• High levels of communication skills
• Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be based in or around the Edinburgh area.
£27,000+ overtime + a van.
In the first instance please send your CV to Maxine McGrath – firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0141 331 9380
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.