We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance joiner for a permanent mobile role covering Edinburgh and the surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be working with a national company with UK coverage.
Ideally you will have worked with a facilities management company recently doing fabric maintenance work.
To undertake fabric /joinery maintenance including, PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk support function.
To ensure all paperwork and administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are kept maintained and up to date. The successful candidate will form part of a team to provide an out of hour’s on-call service on a rotational basis.
• Applicants must be a time served joiner with a NVQ level 3 in Carpentry and Joinery.
• Experience in dealing with all types of maintenance joinery including installation, service, maintenance and repair within the services sector.
• Ideally you will have substantial experience working on large commercial contracts and happy working in client facing environments.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge.
• High levels of communication skills
The successful candidate will be based in Edinburgh.
A current UK driving Licence is essential as this is a mobile position.
Due to the nature of the role driving convictions will be considered.
£23,000 - £25,000+ overtime + on call allowance.
In the first instance please send your CV to Maxine McGrath – email@example.com or call on 0141 331 9387
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.