We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced multi skilled engineer for a permanent mobile role covering Glasgow and the surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be working with a national company with UK coverage.
Ideally you will have worked with a facilities management company recently doing commercial gas, electrical and or air conditioning work.
• To undertake commercial gas maintenance including, PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk support function.
• Carry out reactive and emergency tasks.
• Complete tasks using a handheld PDA effectively.
• Covering an on-call rota.
• Ensure all tasks are completed within agreed SLA.
• To ensure all paperwork and administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are kept maintained and up to date.
• Recognised City & Guilds NVQ certificate in Gas/Combustion/electrical. Ability to undertake mechanical tasks.
• Having FGAS 2079 would be an advantage.
• Ideally you will have substantial experience working on large commercial contracts and happy working in client facing environments.
• Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance, testing and fault finding and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge.
• High levels of communication skills.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
The successful candidate will be based in Glasgow or the surrounding areas.
A current UK driving Licence is essential as this is a mobile position.
Due to the nature of the role driving convictions will be considered.
£32,000+ overtime + on call allowance.
In the first instance please send your CV to Maxine McGrath – email@example.com or call on 0141 331 9380
Interviews will take place next week.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.