Colesco currently have an exciting opportunity to join this prestigious Investment client in a role as a Pricing Analyst on a 6 month contract
Duties will include:
• Complete asset pricing activities which include manual asset pricing, price sourcing using key market data vendors, escalation of unpriced securities and raising queries with the vendor
• Undertake validation checks on daily prices
• To ensure that NAV Production is completed on a daily basis in line with valuation point frequency agreed for each fund.
• Liaise with Statutory Reporting team to ensure that XD cost sheets are supplied on time in line with XD date calendar.
• In conjunction with Transfer Agency team & pricing platforms, ensure the NAV prices are delivered and utilised for creation/cancellation of units
• Supply of dilution levy calculations if requested.
• To support the change management programme.
• Assist with any project work as require
• Perform analytical reviews of monthly fund trial balances from suppliers
• Follow and maintain departmental procedures
The successful candidate should have knowledge of data vendors such as ICE, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg to source asset pricing and reference data Prior exposure to pricing and a firm knowledge of current UK Regulations relating to Fund Management
| Copyright © 2017
Third Floor, 151 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2JJ
Tel: 0141 331 9380
Fax: 0141 331 9381
Colesco Consulting Limited is a company registered in Scotland number SC541687, and acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Our registered office address is 110 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3HD