Colesco Consulting are currently recruiting in partnership with a large professional services organisation in Glasgow city centre for a Senior Reconciliations Analyst on a 6-month fixed term contract. This will be a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has extensive experience in the creation and resolution of balance sheet reconciliations. There is a potential for this post to be extended.
The role involves:
• Reconciliation of Balance Sheets Accounts
• Review and clear open items on balance sheet account reconciliation and ensure that relevant bookings and identified and made
• Take ownership of each reconciliation, ensure resolution, and drive out underlying issues with the balances
• Ensure commentary is provided on aged items
• Liaise with in country Finance and IT teams
• Document the purpose of each account that the role holder has responsibility for
• Support the identification of process efficiencies and their subsequent implementation
• Support external reporting up to the completion of appropriate audit file and completion of relevant notes to the accounts as directed by line management
• Produce associated MI
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have strong excel skills and the ability to manipulate data. This is an urgent requirement.
If you match the criteria above and are looking for a new role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current salary and notice period.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.