Colesco Consulting is working with a market leading investment company based in Glasgow City Centre to recruit a Tax Fund Accountant.
The purpose of this role it to support and provide assistance to the Senior Tax Accountant or Senior Operations Manager, deputising where relevant. To undertake the duties relevant to your designated business area
The company have a culture of rewarding high achievers with promotions and regular salary increases, and with their ambitious growth plans there is scope to take on additional responsibility.
Key duties include:
• Preparation of UK and European entities tax computations
• Quarterly review of tax provisions and submission of tax computations to the Inland Revenue
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions for UK and overseas entities
• Valuation and pricing of scheme
• Calculation and payment of income
• Assisting in UK and overseas tax audits with the tax authorities
• Preparing and reviewing of annual tax disclosures and tax balances as part of the year-end audit process, including deferred tax
• Assisting with indirect tax issues, such as VAT returns and assisting with ad hoc advisory projects
This position offers:
• Salary of up to £35,000
• Life Cover & Medical cover
• Excellent career development opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.